Friday, August 28, 2015

Soft Targets

You know what a soft target is, right? A place that's easy to attack because those being attacked are unarmed and defenseless. Schools are soft targets. Bad guys with guns shoot up schools because they know nobody will resist, fight back or be able to return fire. COWARDS!

I know this an unpopular and controversial view, but I think schools either need armed security personnel or teachers packing heat. If this were standard practice, my guess is there would be far fewer people going into schools intent upon harming innocent children. As you can see in the photo below, somebody in Arkansas is already thinking like this.

I would be the first in my school to volunteer to be trained in the use of a firearm. I would not hesitate to eliminate a perpetrator in order to protect my students and fellow teachers. I know the chances of this ever happening are slim to none, but Sandy Hook Elementary School had those same odds. The unthinkable happened there.

Remember... the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a GOOD guy with a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment