Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pass The Salt


And speaking of kids not listening... I know I've discussed this here before. Kids are becoming more and more absorbed in their technology filled, social media driven world. You can't go anywhere without seeing a kid addicted to his/her phone. These kids have completely tuned out the world around them and they are missing SO MUCH! It's quite sad, and frankly a little frightening. I read something the other day that said distracted driving (i.e. texting or being on the internet) will soon surpass drunk driving as the number one cause of automobile accidents. I believe it too. I always look at other drivers on the road and the number of people using their phones (not talking on the phone, but texting etc...) is staggering. It's scary out on the road anymore.

Check out this video to see an illustration of how times have changed. Pass the salt indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment