Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sometimes things change

Some time back I mentioned Tami's new business on this blog. This business, known as Downsize Solutions, takes care of estate sales, senior citizens looking to downsize or simply selling treasures for people who no longer have room for them. While this business is still in its infancy and has yet to blossom, a secondary business has evolved. Tami has recently gotten into buying old furniture and refurbishing it and/or upcycling it. She has already created some beautiful pieces and has made two sales already. I won't say she is making a fortune, but the money she has invested has started to flow back in. I'm not really sure where this secondary business will go, but I must I admit it's kind of cool. If you have an old piece of furniture you're not ready to part with, consider letting Tami give it new life. When I get some photos, I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment