Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The quiet man

The name of this blog captures the very essence of who I am. A quiet man with a lot on his mind. Given a choice in any given situation, I choose to say nothing. I like it that way. But as I've said before, just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I'm not thinking. I'm always thinking. It may not always be something deep, but my mind is rarely blank. If I'm angry or upset, I choose to keep my feelings inside. I know this isn't the healthiest way to deal with things, but it's just how I operate.

Tami on the other hand... I wouldn't classify her as a chatterbox, but she is definitely one to talk things out when something is bothering her or on her mind. A woman is like a toddler... if there is silence, there is reason for concern.

I found this little plaque. It's not exactly accurate, but it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment