Monday, December 30, 2013

Not really for me

All this talk of winter has me dreaming of retirement. Dreaming of warmer climates and times of not having to put my nose to the grindstone every day. On a serious note, I know my retirement will be quite simple and subdued. I certainly won't be living in the lap of luxury. That's okay. I don't expect to and don't really want to. Having said that, enjoy the following photos of my pretend pipe dreams.


Who has this much money? Talk about traveling in STYLE!
















Install a fridge and I don't think I'd EVER leave the bathroom!




















This is the epitome of relaxation. Sign me up!
























Pure paradise!




















I've always enjoyed mowing the lawn. Now it can be turbo charged! Add a cup holder and I'd be set!



















The Jacuzzi tubs are nice and all, but I like the view in the background.






No comments:

Post a Comment