Monday, March 24, 2014

A rough start

This is the last week of school before spring break. That in itself is a challenge. Mondays are always difficult. The Monday before spring break is extremely tough. With all that being said, I walked into my classroom this morning and found that my coffee maker went on the blink. Dealing with this day was going to be hard enough. But doing it without coffee? That's just plain wrong. Then to add insult to injury, the bulb on my Smartboard exploded this morning (literally exploded--- there was smoke and everything). That may not sound like a big deal, but I use the smartboard for every aspect of my teaching. Now I'm really working behind the eight ball. Today I am a caffeine deprived teacher without my most utilized tool. I should have stayed in bed.

1 comment:

  1. And you were missing your favorite teaching partner ;)

    ReplyDelete