Friday, March 14, 2014

We Got Trouble!


The Wells-Fargo wagon is a comin'. Professor Harold Hill has blown into River City and he has brought a boatload of Trouble (with a capital "T") with him. Actually it's East Central High School in St. Leon, Indiana and their spring musical, "The Music Man".

Abby will be performing in her sixth high school play this weekend and I am very eager to see it. The Music Man is one of my favorites and I am curious to see how these kids pull it off. I should probably mention one of the reasons it's one of my favorites because it has a barbershop quartet in it. You all know my love for barbershop music, right?

Anyway, it's going to be a fun show and I am excited to see the culmination of Abby's many hours of hard work at her rehearsals.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorites. Would love to see it, but a little far to drive.

    ReplyDelete