Saturday, June 14, 2014

All work and no play

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Gee, that saying sure goes way back! However, there IS a lot of truth in it. In this case, all work and no play makes Mick a dull boy.

For most of my adult life I have either worked a second job during the school year or worked a summer job when school was out (sometimes I even did both). This summer for the first time in a long while, I am not working a summer job. My dear, sweet, wonderful wife suggested I help her with the estate sale business instead of working for someone else. She didn't have to twist my arm. Today I finished the third estate sale with her and had a great time. I get to spend time with my family (Michael, Lisa and Abby helped out yesterday), and I get to help Tami grow her new business. Everybody wins!

Now we get some time off before the next sale. We will take some well-deserved time to relax and plan on enjoying some summer fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment