Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I found it!

I found it! The retirement house I have always dreamed of! It has everything I always wanted in my lake house. Two garages for my boat(s). A dock (complete with ladder) for relaxing, swimming or fishing. The second story wrap-around porch (perfect for watching sunrises, sunsets and thunderstorms that roll across the lake). The beautiful windows and doors that overlook the serene, gorgeous waters of the lake. The beautiful wooded setting that offers much desired privacy. Oh if only...

I know, I know. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife (or in this case thy neighbor's lake house). I am not saying for a moment that I have any delusions of grandeur of ever having something like this. I am satisfied with my life and everything that I have. Perhaps this would be a place I could go on vacation when I retire and rent it for a week or two (or three or four :-)

Honestly I just like looking at pretty things. I hope whoever owns this slice of paradise acknowledges the blessing that has been bestowed upon them and Who they should be thanking for having such things.

Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment