Monday, June 2, 2014

What a day!

Things don't get much better than yesterday. The day began with church and then I came home to mow the lawn. As I was mowing I was blessed with a surprise visit from my grandchildren. It was a hot day and they had come for a dip in the pool. After quickly finishing my yard work, I had a wonderful time swimming with Sveta and Elliott. Sveta has turned into quite the little fish and Elliott absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES the water. He adores splashing with his hands and has no fear. It makes me so happy the kids can enjoy the pool. When the swimming was finished we headed to my niece, Lauren's, graduation party. She graduated from Summit Country Day and will attend UC in the fall. She is enrolled in a very prestigious program and we are all very proud of her.

What a wonderful day!

Soli' Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment