Friday, January 17, 2014

Some Days

As of today I have made 862 blog posts. With very few exceptions I post something every day (and sometimes I even post two things). As you can imagine, occasionally it gets a little tough to come up with something to talk about (well, something interesting anyway). Today that's not really the issue. I have plenty on my mind. The real issue is fatigue. Some days just get busy. Today I worked, came home and promptly shoveled about three inches of frozen white wonderfulness out of my driveway, took my family out to eat and then found out Tami's car needs more extensive repairs than we initially thought. Now I've taken a seat in my comfortable recliner and quite frankly I'm too pooped to post. Or at least too pooped to post anything worth reading. Sorry folks, this is the best I can do tonight. I promise something better for tomorrow. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... happy weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment