Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Lottery

I will never win the lottery. Why? Because I don't play. That's okay though. I am completely satisfied with my life and with what I have. I only mention the lottery because I read with interest the news story about the guy in California that split one of the biggest jackpots in history. It was newsworthy because the guy went two weeks without even knowing he had won. Can you imagine being a multi-millionaire and not knowing for several weeks? Wow!

The story reminds me of one of my favorite jokes---

A guy calls his wife on the phone. "Honey, pack your bags! I just won the lottery!"

Wife says "That's wonderful! How should I pack? Hot weather? Cold weather?"

The guy says, "I don't care, as long as you're gone by the time I get home."

Teehee! Obviously if I won the lottery I would never throw Tami out like that. Geez! What kind of guy do you think I am? I'd give her at least two weeks notice! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment