Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogs and Steaks

As most of you already know, Tami started her own blog last week. We got into a good-natured discussion about the number of page views on our blogs. She said she thought her blog could get more page views than mine given enough time. I completely agreed with her, but she proposed we make a friendly wager to make it interesting anyway. The wager is simple... the day her blog registers more page views than mine, I owe her a steak dinner at the restaurant of her choosing. Obviously I can't lose here. If she never catches up I have bragging rights. If she does surpass me, we both get to enjoy a delicious steak dinner. I have every reason to believe she will catch up in no time at all. She has shamelessly plugged her blog on Facebook and she has a lot more friends than I do. I do not do Facebook (and I'm proud of that) and I don't have as many friends. I currently have nearly 4,900 page views and she has less than 200. That lead is not insurmountable. I hope she picks a good restaurant! She's not a cheap date either... she likes filet mignon.

No comments:

Post a Comment