Thursday, March 7, 2013

Truth Legacy

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new blogger amongst us. My very own wife, Tami has started a blog as well. You can find it here:

www.truthlegacy.blogspot.com

If you think you'll find posts that are similar to mine, you don't know Tami very well. She is a much deeper thinker than I am (it's obvious she is light years more intelligent than me). She's likely to tackle subjects such as politics (we're staunch ultra-conservatives), Christianity (we take nothing more seriously than our Reformed Christian faith and the Holy Bible) or any number of topics I choose to avoid on my pathetic little blog. Tami has an interest in challenging the post-modern worldview. Nobody in my household (or whole family for that matter) is better equipped to do this.
Don't look for posts daily either. Tami is one to agonize over a post for days. She will revise, edit, delete, research, and perfect her writing before she posts it. Me? Isn't it obvious? I type whatever happens to be on my heart that day and post it.

Of course you're going to get posts about our children and grandchildren too. She is a mother and a grandmother after all.

I urge you all to check out her blog. Especially if you're looking for something a little deeper than what you get from me.

Welcome to the blogosphere, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment