Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let the MADNESS begin!

I mentioned in a previous post that I wasn't a basketball fan. While that's still true, I must admit the beginning of the March Madness tournament is kind of fun. After the games today and tomorrow the field will be trimmed from 64 to 32. By the end of the weekend the field will be down to the Sweet 16. It's quite the spectacle with wall to wall college hoops action for four days. I won't be watching much, but I will monitor the results online and will catch selected highlights of the inevitable "Buzzer Beaters".

I don't hang out at sports bars, but must admit it might be nice to have a cold one and some buffalo wings while casually observing the action. This isn't going to happen though. I'll stick with my easy chair and my laptop. That's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment