Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm not mad at my wife

I love my wife. Marriage is awesome! Marriage is a God ordained, sacred institution. Marriage is one of the best things that can happen to a person. I didn't say THE best, because having kids is great too. Marriage is also a lot of work if you're doing it right. Marriage is give and take. Marriage is compromise. Marriage is going furniture shopping when you'd rather stay home and watch the ballgame (and not complaining the whole time). Marriage is a full time job. Marriage is never a completed work (we should always work at improving it). Marriage is for life no matter what happens. Marriage is ups and downs. Marriage is peaks and valleys. Marriage is going through life and growing old together. Marriage is watching each others bodies fall apart. Marriage is growing closer every day even if your bellies try to keep you apart. Marriage is forever.

I'm not mad at my wife today. That's the farthest thing from the truth. I stumbled upon this picture today and just wanted an excuse to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment