Monday, March 25, 2013

My Cup of Joe

I like my coffee. Morning, noon or night, it doesn't matter, I enjoy a cup of Joe. Most mornings I need the "pick-me-up" and coffee does the trick. Some mornings even coffee can't jolt me out of my semi-conscious state. I like it hot, cold or anywhere in between. I like it black, I like it with cream and sugar, I like it with sugar and no cream and vice versa. You name it and I love it.

Sometimes it's the small things in life that make me happy. In this case it's my programmable coffee maker at school. I always get it ready before I leave work in the evening and set it to brew just before I arrive the next morning. I love walking into my classroom first thing in the morning and catching a whiff of freshly brewed coffee. It starts my day out right.


No comments:

Post a Comment