Friday, March 15, 2013

My kids are BLESSED!

First Michael moves into a condo that's nicer than my own house and now this... Abby has been invited by relatives to go on a cruise (No cost to her) to The Bahamas this summer. Meanwhile poor old dad will be home slaving away. I'll be mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, maintaining the pool and working at my second job. Abby on the other hand will be loving life in the lap of luxury. Sheesh!

In seriousness I am thrilled she has this opportunity. I know she will have a wonderful time. Abby is not new to cruising. This will make her 5th trip to the Caribbean on a cruise ship.

All three kids are doing well. Jessi is being a great mom to Sveta and a soon-to-be-born new baby. Michael is loving college life and living on his own. Abby is finishing her sophomore year of high school and getting ready for another dream vacation. I pray for my three kids all the time and God is blessing them beyond measure.

Here's Abby's ship, The Carnival Pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment