Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chasing Sveta

You know it's going to be a good day when Sveta comes to visit. You know it's going to be a great day when she arrives, sees you and yells, "GOPPA!" as she jumps into your arms. That was the scene today. That greeting was followed by a wonderful time playing with Sveta. Throughout the course of the day I was a cat, a dog, a dog owner, a goat, a sheep, a horse, a lawn tractor driver (Sveta was a passenger :-), a chaser and the chased (you know how it goes, "Goppa, catch me!" and then she runs while you chase her... repeatedly). She is an endless source of energy (or so it seems). She does eventually tire out, and when she does, she crashes all at one. I have to admit I was happy when it was rest time. I was tired after the visit, but it was another day spent with the sweetest little girl in the world.

It was also good to see my eldest daughter, Jessi. It's always nice when I get a chance to catch up with her. Her "Baby Bump" is getting bigger and is a sign of a joyous occasion this summer.

It was a good day. No, check that... it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment