Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Final 4

I am NOT a basketball fan. Never have been, never will be. I have no interest in the NBA and I never watch it. In fact, I don't even consider the NBA real basketball. There are such loose interpretations of the rules for dribbling, traveling and fouling that it doesn't even resemble the actual game of basketball. I don't really care for college basketball either. However, I must admit I have a slight interest in the NCAA basketball tournament and its field of 68 teams. I really don't have a particular affection or rooting interest in any team. I will not sit and watch any game in its entirety. As a matter of fact I won't spend much time at all watching any games. I will follow the results online and fill out the bracket as the tournament progresses. I will give cursory attention to the tournament, but you will not find me glued to a television any time soon. It should at least be interesting and will create a nice diversion until baseball season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment