Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not very n"ice"

You've all heard it before. I don't like snow. However, with tonight's weather forecast, I would gladly take snow over the ice that's coming. I can drive in snow. I don't like it, but at least I can drive in it. Tonight's forecast is for freezing rain and ice. There's really no driving in ice. A driver has virtually no control and is rendered helpless when driving on ice.

I'm expecting a very long and interesting commute to work tomorrow morning. My school is not known for delaying school and definitely not known for closing school. I'm not really complaining about that... snow days, while they may seem fun on the surface are actually more of a pain than they're worth. So... chances are high that I will be slipping and sliding my way to school tomorrow. It's okay though. It's Friday. I can handle just about anything :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment