Monday, April 15, 2013

Flying north, driving south

It's the middle of April and spring is in full bloom... literally. The grass is green, the trees are budding and blooming, flowers are springing up and the birds are singing their heads off. I feel like singing my head off too. This past winter seems like it lasted for years, not months.

And because spring is in full swing, it's time for my mom and Cliff to head back home. After 3 and a half months, the snowbirds are flying home from Florida today (driving actually, but flying sounds better when referring to snowbirds). I am praying for their safe travels. I haven't seen them since Christmas. I will am looking forward to visiting real soon.

The Mortons are also traveling today. Jessi, Barry and Sveta are driving to Savannah, Georgia for the week. They will be visiting Barry's sister, Jill. I am praying for safe travels for them as well.

It's been such a long winter. Every living thing has been restless for so long. It's time to move around again. I wish I was traveling somewhere this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment