Monday, April 22, 2013

Redemption?

I arrived home from work today, and after a quick check in with Abby, I headed outside to finish mowing my lawn. I forgot to mention that I didn't finish yesterday. After finishing my own lawn, I looked over to my neighbor's yard and noticed a large portion of the yard was still not mown. I was thrilled with my chance to redeem my blunder from yesterday. I headed over and spent a little over an hour finishing the neighbor's yard. When I finished she came out to thank me and to explain that she ran out of steam mowing it yesterday. I told her it was my pleasure to help and that's what neighbors are supposed to do for each other. Now both yards are freshly mown and won't need attention for several days. Redemption! Thank you, Lord, for the second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment