Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Good News! Part 2

I have arrived home and Tami is resting peacefully. Although she is still in a bit of a groggy state, I did talk with her briefly. She said her throat is a little scratchy, but she is in no pain at all. She also said this was the easiest procedure she's ever had done. You would think having your esophagus stretched would cause some pain, but apparently not. She is very happy it is over and to receive a good report. But she is happiest of all  to find out she has no dietary restrictions. She loves good food and was a bit concerned she may be put on a restricted (soft) diet permanently. The nurse told her she could eat whatever she wants. I see a dinner out in my near future. Thank you again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I know I've been praying for her all day. God is good. All the time. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and look for coupons to Red Robin or Longhorn Steakhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment