Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bieber

If you haven't heard of the the recent troubles of super-punk, Justin Bieber, you must have been living under a rock. I'm not here to outline all the garbage Justin Bieber has been doing lately. If you're interested, a quick internet search will yield more results than you could ever want. All I want to say is how thankful I am that Abby has never been one to latch onto pop culture. Thank goodness Abby was never a Justin Bieber fan, a Belieber if you will. As a Dad, I've never had to deal with a child who had a crush on some highly paid, no-talent, teenage heartthrob. My kids have never been to a teeny bopper concert and I am thrilled with that. I don't think my nerves could have handled the thumping music, gyrating teenagers and the screaming girls. I probably would have lost my mind... kind of like this poor guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment