Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Little General

I forgot to mention yesterday that our babysitting duties on Friday and Saturday included the other Grandparents too. You'd think 4 well-seasoned parents (and grandparents) caring for a 6 year old a 7 month old would have an easy time, right? Well... yes and no. Yes, everything went very well and there were absolutely no problems, but no, it wasn't easy. It took the efforts of all 4 adults to ensure things went well.

During our fun babysitting adventure, I jokingly said I was going to start calling Elliott by the nickname of Napoleon. The Little General. It didn't take long for all 4 adults to realize who was in charge and calling ALL the shots. I'll give you a hint. Nobody calling the shots was over a year old.

I will say it again. We had SO MUCH FUN! Sveta was an absolute sweetheart and angel and Elliott was, well, running the show.

We're still tired today, but it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment