Sunday, February 16, 2014

Getting some rest

Whew! I need to go back to work so I can get some rest. The snowfall on Friday and Saturday nights kept me very busy. Not only did I work to dig out my own driveway, but I also spent a lot of time at church plowing the parking lot and shoveling the sidewalks. I did not do this alone. Several men from the church were a part of the effort. To save money, our church does not employ a company to clear the snow. Instead we use manpower from church volunteers. I'm not complaining. It is a pleasure to serve the church body in this way. In turn, maybe this small contribution can help the church use its money elsewhere (building repairs, missions etc...)

Old Man Winter has made sure to keep me busy this weekend. There's no rest for the wicked.

I also twisted my knee on a patch of ice... UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment