Monday, February 3, 2014

Should have stayed in bed

Have you ever had one of those days you wish you'd stayed in bed? Yeah, me too. Mine usually happen on Mondays. Today was one of those days. I was REALLY tired. I am doing my best to fight of the early stages of a cold. My students weren't exactly interested in my excellent lessons I had planned for them today. The weather forecast is calling for.... get this, folks... A rain/freezing rain/sleet/slush/ice/snow/wintry mix. Doesn't that sound like fun? To be honest, I'm kind of curious to see what a rain/freezing rain/sleet/slush/ice/snow/wintry mix looks like. Sounds like Old Man Winter is in the mood to throw every weapon in his arsenal at us. I say bring it on! I just got new tires on my car.

This photo isn't mine, but it does sum up my day pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment