Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas is crazy!

My love for the Christmas season has been well documented on this blog. There are only two things I don't like about it. First is the commercialization of the holiday and lack of emphasis on Jesus (Watch Charlie Brown's Christmas to see what I mean). Second is the busy-ness of everything. In addition to work, I have something scheduled every night between now and next Wednesday. Mind you, most of it is GOOD stuff. Thank goodness I get a week and a half off from school. However, in that time there are lots of Christmas parties, gatherings and other commitments. Thankfully there isn't something every day.

Christmas is a crazy time of year, but I refuse to let the commercialization and busy-ness of Christmas spoil the joy of the holiday. My house is decked out in honor of my Savior and I will celebrate his birth all month. Merry Christmas, everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment