Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Increasing the herd

Thank you to my colleague and good friend, Carol Umberg. She set me up with a new supply of wine corks today. Where does she get all these corks? Well, I won't say she's a wino, but I can tell you she rates her day at school based on glasses of wine. If she has a good day, she says it's going to be a "one glass night". If she has a bad day, she says it's going to be a "two glass night". If she has a horrible day, well... you'd have to ask her.

Anyway, because of Carol's contribution of corks I was able to make more reindeer tonight. I made a special "Rudolph" for Carol (per her request). I also made a few more of Santa's team. Tonight it was Vixen, Comet and Cupid. Now all I have to do is make Donner, Blitzen and a sleigh.

Havin' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment