Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gettin' Cultured!

I've never been what you'd call a refined or cultured guy. I enjoy the simple things in life. I'd rather enjoy buffalo wings and a beer than a fancy dinner at some snooty restaurant. I'd rather go to the ball game than the opera. I'd rather wear shorts and a t-shirt than a shirt and tie. But I'm not a total country bumpkin either. I've been to fancy restaurants and I know how to conduct myself in a formal dinner setting. I've been to the theater and to Music Hall to listen the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. I've been to the May Festival and I've been to a few "pooty tooty" shindigs in my time.

Tonight, I'll be getting a little more "cultured". We're going to the College Conservatory of Music for a ballet recital. A friend from church will be dancing and we want to go and support her.


No comments:

Post a Comment