Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm tired

Remember Philippians 2:14? Do all things without arguing or complaining? You all know I'm working at this because I struggle with it. Is it considered complaining to say I'm really tired? Or is this simply an observation of my current physical condition? I guess if I went on to list all the negative things in my life that are causing my fatigue, that might be considered complaining. I'm as busy as I can be (with mostly good Christmas stuff), but also have a large number of my students wearing me out. I also have no foreseeable down time in which I can recharge my batteries.I'm tired and I'm only getting more so as this week goes on.

Feel free to call me out if this is considered complaining or grumbling, but I'm just plain tired all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment