Monday, December 31, 2012

WONDERFUL NEWS!

I won't beat around the bush. I'm just going to come out and say it... Tami and I are going to be grandparents again. Our eldest daughter, Jessi, is pregnant. As you can probably guess, we are beside ourselves with joy and excitement.

We have known about this since the first week of November, and had been sworn to secrecy until now. It was so difficult not to tell anyone. I felt like I was absolutely going to bust.

The due date is easy to remember. The 4th of July! I guess you can say we're going to have a Yankee Doodle Dandy, a Yankee Doodle Sweetheart or a little firecracker.

Sveta has been very proud to announce that she is going to be a big sister. This was after Jessi had to explain that mommy was having the baby. At first Sveta thought SHE was the one having the baby. This new bundle of joy will make me "Goppa squared" or Goppa X2. You can call me whatever you want. I just can't wait for the Baby Morton to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment