Friday, December 21, 2012

Rein-Beer

You read the title correctly. It's reinbeer, not reindeer. Once again thanks to Pinterest my crafty side came out.

I have a couple of family members who really enjoy a cold beer. So these guys are going to get a 6 pack of Reinbeer for Christmas this year. It's amazing what you can do with a hot glue gun and some pipe cleaners. Making the actual Reinbeer was the easy part. The most challenging and time consuming part was making the label for the carton. The label was my own creation (the website didn't show that) and I think it really helped to put a finishing touch on the whole project.

Tami and I agree this is what giving Christmas gifts is all about. A gift doesn't have to be expensive to be meaningful. A gift that requires a person's time and effort is more important than how much it costs. These gifts come from the heart, not a shopping mall.

I made 2 sets of Reinbeer. Here they are:





No comments:

Post a Comment